15 October 2019
TEA (which stands for Tech-Ergo-Appliqué or Applied technology and ergonomy) is a French company working worldwide and gathering a team of multidisciplinary scientific experts developing, supplying and implementing the high-performance technologies:
- Motion Capture system physiological and biomechanical wireless sensors,
- Eye tracking,
- Data acquisition and analysis software.
The solutions developed by TEA are used for behavior analysis, job analysis, marketing, neuroscience offers multiple scopes of applications. TEA currently sells its solutions in France, Europe and all over the world (Europe, Asia, North & South America)
Working closely with the R&D department, you will be responsible for developing new PC applications related to the company’s activities, including functional tests, scalable and corrective maintenance. You’ll need to:
- know how to work in a team
- respect the rules and the best practices of coding
- document the developments with applicable quality procedures in order to ensure an efficient knowledge’s transmission.
Holding a Bac +3 or +5 in computer science, you must be autonomous, rigorous and well organized. You must have a perfect command of .Net technologies, object programming, Model-View-Controller programming and must be familiar with technologies and their use. You will be writing specifications, creating assistance material and user’s manual on a daily basis.
- Net Technologies (VS 2017, .Net 4.5) – C # (required)
- Knowledge in SQL, PHP, JAVA
- English (crucial)
Contract offered: Fixed-term or permanent position
Contact: Jeanemail@example.com / 06 82 20 10 67