The owner of this website reserves the right to change its content at any time and without prior notice. They cannot be held liable for the consequences of such modifications. In the same way, they reserve the right to interrupt or suspend all or a part of the functions of this website at any time and without prior notice.
1 – WEBSITE PRESENTATION
This website belong to
Semco group ( TEA Sarl – TEA Inc )
located at the following address: TEA 3 rue du Bois Chêne le Loup 54500 VANDOEUVRE les Nancy,
The owner of the website provides information purely for information purposes. They endeavour to ensure its accuracy and to keep it up to date; however, no guarantee is made as to the exactitude, accuracy and exhaustiveness of this information or whether it is up to date.
Consequently, the owner of the website declines all responsibility for any damage that may especially result from any lack of precision or any inaccuracy in the information available on this website, or for any other impact resulting from any fraudulent intrusion by a third party into this website, or for any damage or virus that could damage your computer equipment or render it unusable following a visit to this website.
The owner of the website cannot be held liable should it or the content of its documents not be available for any reason whatsoever.
2 – LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
In order to facilitate access to other websites, the website owner reserves the right to insert a certain number of links to third-party websitesites. However, it is not responsible for the unavailability of third-party sites, their content, advertising or other elements available on these swebsiteites. The owner of this websitesite cannot therefore be held liable for a third party site to which you may have access.
External sites may contain hypertext links pointing to this site. Such a link cannot be installed without the prior written consent of the owner of this site.
3 – MANAGING COOKIES
You have the option of accepting or rejecting cookies.
You can reject cookies by:
Using the dedicated for form provided for this purpose on our website, or
Following the procedures set out below (for information purposes, for the four main browsers; some procedures may vary depending on the browser you use).
1/ If you use Internet Explorer:
• From Internet Explorer, click on the Tools button, then on Internet Options.
• From the General tab, under Browsing history, click on Settings.
• Click on the View files button.
• Click on the Name column header to sort all of the files into alphabetical order and then scan the list until you see files starting with the “Cookie” prefix (all cookies have this prefix and usually comprise the name of the website that created the cookie).
• Select the cookie(s) comprising the “company name” and delete it/them.
• Close the window with the list of files and then click on OK twice to return to Internet Explorer.
2/ If you use Firefox:
• Click on the Menu button and choose Options.
• Select the Privacy & Security tab and go to the Cookies and Site Data section.
• Click on the Manage Data… button. The Manage Cookies and Site Data dialogue box will be displayed.
• Identify the files that contain “company name”. Then select and delete them.
3/ If you use Safari:
• From your browser, choose the Safari > Preferences menu.
• Click on Confidentiality.
• Click on Manage website data. Select one or more websites and then click on Delete or Clear all.
4/ If you use Google Chrome:
• At the top right, click on Settings.
• At the bottom of the page, click on Advanced.
• In the Privacy and security section, Click on Content Settings.
• Click on Cookies and then See all site cookies and data.
• At the top right, look for the website name.
• To the right of the website, click on Delete.
If you reject cookies, some website functions may not work.
For more information on cookies, please visit the website at www.cnil.fr.
Regardless of your settings, this data is stored on your computer for a maximum duration of 13 months.
4 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
By connecting to the website published by the owner of the website – the holder of all of the intellectual property rights relating to it – you cannot copy or download all or part of its content without express prior permission from us.
This website and all of its content (especially photographs, logos, brands and information of all kinds found there) are protected by copyright. The owner of the website simply grants the users of their website permission to view, and this especially excludes reusing all or part of the content of this website for whatever reason whatsoever.
All reproduction rights are reserved, including for downloadable documents (logos, photographs, information of all kinds, or other). Documents that can be downloaded are also protected by copyright. The limits to the use of these documents are detailed on the relevant pages of the website.
Any representation of the website, in whole or in part, , by any company, without the express consent of the website owner – Legal Department – is prohibited and constitutes counterfeiting, which is punishable as set out in Articles L.335-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code (Code de la propriété intellectuelle). The same applies, where applicable, to databases found on the website, that are protected by the stipulations of the law of 1 July 1998 transposing into the French Intellectual Property Code, the European Directive of 11 March 1996 relating to the legal protection of databases.
In the same way, any recording, broadcasting, translation and adaptation of the website, whether in full or in part, is prohibited.
5 – APPLICABLE LAW
The website and its content are created in compliance with the law and regulations applicable in France. Even if it is accessible by other users, the website and its content are intended for access and use by French residents.
6 – MANAGING PERSONAL DATA
The owner of the website only collects personal data relating to its users for the requirements of some of the services offered by the website. Users are fully aware of the fact that they are providing this data, especially when they enter it themselves. Website users are informed at that time whether or not they are required to provide this data.
Our policy on the protection of Personal Data can be accessed on this website.
Users have the right to access, rectify, delete and move data about themselves, as well as the right to request a limit on its processing or to oppose this.
Users may exercise these rights as follows:
– By sending a letter to: TEA 3 rue du Bois Chêne le Loup 54500 VANDOEUVRE les Nancy
– By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
stating in the message header “Personal data: Right of access”
Users may be asked to prove their identity to properly exercise their rights.
None of the users’ personal information is published, exchanged, transferred or sold on any media to any third party without the users’ knowledge.
7 – LIABILITY LIMITATIONS
The owner of the website cannot be held liable for any direct and indirect damage caused to users’ equipment when accessing the website and resulting from the appearance of a bug or an incompatibility.