CAPTIV software now compatible with Xsens sensors
The CAPTIV software is now compatible with Xsens sensors and the real-time flow of the MVN software. Recording and synchronization are managed in a “plug and play” way by CAPTIV.
Xsens users can thus benefit from the numerous functionalities which make the success of the CAPTIV integrator software:
- Automatic synchronization with :
- Videos and observation data
- All the physiological sensors of T.E.A. : EMG, ECG, GSR, Respiration, T°, …
- Eyetrackers type “glasses” and “bars”
- EEG systems with wet or dry electrodes
- Deslsys Trigno EMG
- ProComp and FlexComp from Thought Technology
- Any sensor and third party system with trigger exchange
- Virtual reality environments under Unity3D
- Compatible with
- CAPTIV postural analysis modules with visualization of comfort angles,
- Statistics and cross-analysis with all the recorded modalities,
- Export of all raw data and results.