TEA - TECH ERGO APPLIQUÉES CAPTIV software and wireless sensors
- CAPTIV: flexible and scalable software and hardware solution enabling the synchronous recording, display and analysis of multiple data sources and inputs,
- Wireless unobtrusive sensors for 3D Motion (IMU), EMG, EKG, Temperature, Respiration, GSR, Acceleration, Load cell and more,
- Video recordings from webcams, cameras, …
- Integrated third-party devices and sensors : remote and portable eyetrackers, wireless EEG headsets, …
- Wireless sensors (IMU and others) with unchallenged robustness to magnetic disturbances,
- Portable wireless 32-channels datalogger for field recordings - no need for PC on site,
- Real-time 16-channels wireless receiver for lab/simulation setups,
- Trigger in/out for synchronizing with customer’s own hardware,
- TCP/IP software server for live streaming to customer’s own application: simulation, VR (Unity3D plugin), etc.
- CAPTIV-L7000 Premier software for in-depth analysis and all data export.
- Turnkey integrated solution, scalable and user-friendly,
- Applicable for R&D, real-world studies and Virtual Reality setups,
- No headache when synchronizing multiple datastreams from multiple sensors,
- Ease of operation, playback and analysis with customizable results and reports.
TEA CAPTIV – L 2100-M
CAPTIV-L2100-M software includes all features of CAPTIV-L2100, together with the possibility to import and synchronize manually third-party files in .txt format.
TEA CAPTIV – L7000 Premier
CAPTIV-L7000 Premier is a flexible research software for the synchronization of video and multiple measurements from TEA sensors and interfaced third-party hardware and measurement devices.
Advanced analysis and processing features are included