TEA CAPTIV – L7000 Premier
CAPTIV-L7000 Premier is a flexible research software for the synchronization of video and multiple measurements from TEA sensors and interfaced third-party hardware and measurement devices.
Advanced analysis and processing features are included
Permanent “one-time-purchase” transferable software license, including:
- Import of data recordings from T-Log Datalogger (assisted sync),
- Real-time recording of measurements from T-Rec wireless receiver,
- Import of datafiles in .TXT format (manual sync) or from identified peripherals (contact TEA),
- Manual import and assisted synchronization of video files,
- Real-time video recording via USB (video hardware not supplied),
- Synchronous display of measurements and videos (1 to 4 videos simultaneously),
- Statistics, multi-criteria filters, comparison to thresholds,
- Export of raw data, analysis results and reports.
INCLUDED – features of CAPTIV-L2100 software for Task Analysis:
- Import of video files,
- Video post-coding (actions, gestures, postures, etc),
- Synchronization of videos, observation, and all other recorded data,
- Display of observation data and graphs of activity,
- Statistics and reports.
Supplied with USB dongle for license activation.
12 months software updates included.
- Eyetraker : faceLab, Tobii, EyeTech, FX3 (Ex FOVIO)
- Motion tracking : T-Sens Motion
- EEG : DSI, B-Alert, Epoc
- Capteur physiologique : les Capteurs T-Sens, Delsys, Biometrcis , Thought Technology
- Capteurs environnementaux : Capteurs T-Sens, BAPPU
- Vidéo : Webcam, Camescope, GoPro, etc.