In cooperation with INRS (French National Institute for Research and Safety) TEA is developing CAPTIV, a cutting-edge and flexible tool for recording, synchronizing and analyzing video recordings and sensors measurements.
CAPTIV enables :
- synchronous video and sensors measurements via telemetry and/or wireless Datalogger,
- visual comparisons between images and measured events,
- detailed observations,
- analysis of physical performance in a given situation,
- multimedia reports,
and much more...
CAPTIV is available in 2 modular versions :
• CAPTIV L2100 (task analysis)
• CAPTIV L7000 (data acquisition: measurements, video and observations)