CAPTIV L2100 is a user-friendly software dedicated to Task Analysis and Observation.
CAPTIV-L2100 is very intuitive :
- Record a video of the subject(s) in activity with your digital camcorder, without any constraint (no connection),
- Digitize and compress your video recordings with CAPTIV-L2100 or import your existing video files,
- Define (and modify at any time) your observation protocol : gestures, postures, actions, events, etc ...
- Encode manually your observations with CAPTIV-L2100 user-friendly video editor,
… this is it.
You can then :
- Display your graphs of activity dynamically and synchronously with your videos,
- Obtain all your statistics in a click : durations, frequencies, repetitions, simultaneities, transitions…
- Peform multicriteria searches and detailed analysis,
- Extract and export images and files for multimedia reports (CAPTIV-Viewer software included),
- Numerous other capabilities included.
Minimum technical requirements for desktop or notebook PC:
- Windows 2000, XP, 7
- Celeron 1,3 GHz processor
- 1GB RAM
- 250 GB HDD
- For video acquisition: IEEE1394 port (FireWire, i-Link)
You are a teacher / lecturer ? Contact contact us to learn more about our CAPTIV-L2100 Academic packages.